Since 1997, Goulds Water Technology has been providing variable speed pump control solutions to its customers. The first product was the AQUAVAR® variable speed controller. Today, Goulds Water Technology offers a wide range of capabilities for the variable speed pump control market. Our philosophy has not changed: To provide quality, variety and systems solutions for our pump customers.
Goulds Water Technology (a Xylem Brand), the world leader in stainless steel pump technology, now brings you the most complete line of pump specific variable frequency drive control systems available today. Our Aquavar™, Hydrovar™, AquaBoost™, HydroView™ and S-Drive™ controller product families are designed to meet the rigid requirements of pumps and pump systems, while providing you with lower investment and operating costs when compared to traditional methods.
Currently, the family consists of the following products:
- - Hydrovar™ Controllers
- - Aquavar™ SOLO Controllers
- - Aquavar™ CPC Controllers
- - Aquavar™ SPD and SPD Plus Controllers
- - AquaBoost™ Variable and Fixed Speed Booster Packages
- - S-Drive™ Variable Speed Submersible Pump Controller
These controllers can meet your system requirements in multiple ways:
- - Produce a constant pressure
- - Produce a constant flow
- - Vary the pressure and flow to compensate for system losses (system curve)
Do you need more than one pump? The Hydrovar can link up to
eight pumps and automatically control sequencing, lead lag change over, and system pressure
without an external control panel. Plus an interface
cable allows it to talk to the outside world of other microprocessor devices.
Contact us today for complete information on the newest innovations from Goulds Water Technology.
Its where were going.
Eliminates the need for:
- - Special pumps and motors
- - Separate control panels and inverters
- - Separately purchased pressure sensors
- - Bypass lines and metering valves
- - Separate microprocessor sequencing systems
- - Large supply tanks
Click HERE to visit the Goulds Aquavar website